Friday 19 November 2010

Sorry for the neglect.

Okay, so it's not been the best start to a blog in history. The truth is I have been on a top secret assignment and even saying this is probably too much...It's got nothing to do with forgetting that I set up a blog, forgetting the password, or laziness. I'm glad to see that what I wrote about at the start of the year is still relevant. This morning I hit my head on the wall while in bed. I still feel strongly about the padded walls.

I'm going to take it more seriously from now on and I will talk about my progression as a screenwriter, funny things that happen in my day to day life, as well as anything else I find inspiring or interesting.

For me to fill you in on everything that has happened over the last few months would be crazy so I'll give you a little taster on something that still haunts me to this day....One afternoon I was getting ready for work, grabbed my car keys and headed for the door. When I opened it, I saw at what I first thought to be a lost blind girl standing on the doorstep (it turned out she just had a wonky eye). She hadn't rang the doorbell or anything, it was quite a shock to see her there. Thinking she was in trouble I said "Hey...are you okay? Are you lost?" she said "I'm here to view the house." She continued to stare at me not saying anything else (At least I think she was looking at me, it was hard to tell). My Landlord had forgot to tell me that someone was coming. Anyways, after an uncomfortable silence, I told her that I was just on my way to work but she could wait inside for the landlord. She simply said "It's okay, I'll just stand here"."uh...okay" So I sidestepped the girl (she didn't move), closed the door, got in my car and left. I have no idea how long she stayed there for...If you live in Bournemouth, watch out for her! She could be waiting to view your house as you read this!!!

Till the next one x

P.S If anyone has any tips about the blogging world please send them my way. Thanking you.



No comments:

Post a Comment